1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please !

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by vanthien, Jul 9, 2007.

1. vanthien

vanthien Member

Hi everybody !

My PS3 couldn't play any kind of discs (PS3 Game,DVD Movie,Audio CD,...). I didn't know why so I 've just restored my PS3 as default settings.I formatted the HDD with "quick format" option. And I could play PS3 game for 1 day but then this case occured again. I ormatted it again with "full format" but couldn't solve this problem.When I put PS3 game in,the PS3 couldn't recognize the disc. The loading con status apear at the upper right of the screen seem to be looping and frozen.All discs are in good condition.

Some time I received this message "An error occurred during the start operation (80010514)" after I restored PS3 settings.

Is anybody got stuck in this case ? If anybody know this show me how to fix it ,please.
    Thanks for any helps and best regards.

2. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

never heard of something like that before. sounds like it could be a faulty laser. you oculd try doing the full format i guess, just to try something. if that doesnt do anything then i would call sony.

3. vanthien

vanthien Member

Thank you !

I've full formatted the HDD already but couldn't fix it.I thought the laser had problem.