1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEE

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by KiNtArO01, Jun 9, 2007.

1. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

hi i recently recieved a phone call and it was my grandfather said he had a sypware infection on his laptop so i went to his house with my defender pro and tried to remove the spyware well i ended up finding 83 ssyware even after 3 comprehensive computer scans it still did not get the 1 causing the problen and the problen is that when it starts up it says spyware found on a balloon by the icon tray and then after a wile if you open a program the laptop goes to a vlue screen 4 a split second and then turns off this happens everytime any help is greatly appreciated and thank you to whoever posts

2. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

also he has no printer or internet now so idk if i can use hijack this

3. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

cmon plz help me i need it

4. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

Last result.... reformat your hard drive. If hijakcthis doesnt work that will be your only option.

5. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

ok ummmm can i burn the hijack this data log to a cd and try to post it here to see wat ne 1 says

6. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  7. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

Or you can delete in in safemode :)

8. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

how do i reformat the harddrive i cant fix it

9. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

nvm i fixed it myself thanks 4 the help