1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me pls!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by regina_89, Jan 24, 2007.

1. regina_89

regina_89 Guest

hi, i'm new to this forums and i just got a psp recently and i'm totally new to the whole psp iso stuff..

well i've been trying to play some of the isos i have with me using devhook but its so confusing as there are so many versions of devhook and i'm not sure if i even installed the thing right.

i tried using umdemulator to play the isos and it works with older isos but not the new ones like portable ops^^

well...if somebody would kindly explain to me which devhook i should install and how i should do it, it would really help me out so please
    anyone out there who knows about this please please help me..

i think i should let you know about my psp's details too...

japanese psp set with no code(checked it where i insert the umd)

version 2.00 downgraded to 1.5( after that i formatted my memory stick...not sure if i should have done that)

that is all i think..help would be greatly appreciated...THX^^

2. imadudeok

imadudeok Regular member

upgrade to 3.03 oeb

3. regina_89

regina_89 Guest

umm...i have no idea what 3.03 oeb is..

sorry but can you please explain what that is?

4. regina_89

regina_89 Guest

ok i somehow managed to install 3.02 OE-A firmware on my psp,now how do i upgrade to 3.03 oeb? please help...

5. imadudeok

imadudeok Regular member

use the search button of the site

6. raganarok

raganarok Guest

then from there put your iso's in the "ISO" folder in the root if there isn't one create one then go to psp game and run from there no devhook :)

7. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member