1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by redcar12, Jul 1, 2007.

1. redcar12

redcar12 Member

I have just finished the smoke missions, a portal opened up next to smoke, i went through the portal and i can see Johnny Cage fighting on the other bridge to me but i cant get through the door.
    How do i open it?
    Can someone please help me, i have got all the abilities, fatalities and all the moves in the start menu. I have got all the platforms aswell.
    What do i need to do?
    Please help

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Like me, many people make a point of never helpfully answering posts with stuff like "plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" in the title. It is SO lame and annoying.

3. redcar12

redcar12 Member

hey dude cool your pants man why u being a corn on the cob head

4. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Use meaningful, specific subject headers.

On Web forums, the subject header is your golden opportunity to attract qualified experts' attention in around 50 characters or fewer. Don't waste it on babble like “Please help me” (let alone “PLEASE HELP ME!!!!”; messages with subjects like that get discarded by reflex). Don't try to impress us with the depth of your anguish; use the space for a super-concise problem description instead.

More generally, imagine looking at the index of an archive of questions, with just the subject lines showing. Make your subject line reflect your question well enough that the next guy searching the archive with a question similar to yours will be able to follow the thread to an answer rather than posting the question again. And frankly, your subject header tells us absolutely nothing.

Stupid:

HELP!!111!111one111!!eleven11

Smarter:

Installed new ram ASUS Mobo says: SYSTEM FAILED CPU TEST and won't boot.