1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME-PSP V1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Smokey24, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Smokey24

Smokey24 Member

Hey can someone please help me out i got a psp a couple weeks ago and i decided to downgrade it yesterday. after downgrading you cant play any games above firmware 1.5 and i have games that require 2.71+. is there a mod or something that can help me play 2.5+ games on my psp

2. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

Search for 3.03 OE-C, that should be what you are looking for.

Btw, it's a custom firmware.

3. Smokey24

Smokey24 Member

yea i've heard about that from a couple of my friends, if i do use that wouldn't that mean that i have to upgrade to 3.03 again cause thats what i was at when i downgraded to 1.50

4. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

No, just go download 3.03oe-c and read the readme included.

5. windtrade

windtrade Regular member

When you do the 3.03 to 1.5 downgrade you are using the official 3.03 firmware but when you do this next step: 1.5 to 3.03OE-c, this is upgrading to different firmware version, not official at all. It soes seem confusing but be sure if you do upgrade do go to 3.03OE, not official 3.03 again.

In the downgrade instructions, there is mention that if you were to upgrade back to 3.03 you can no longer go back down, something to that effect.