1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME- SVCD VCD DVDcopies

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by kyle737, May 25, 2003.

1. kyle737

kyle737 Guest

Ok people i am tired of all this shi*t, For the past three days i have been tring to burn a svcd from my xvid or avi files and i keep running in to problems, I have the program dvd to avi, to rip my dvds to a avi and now i need to burn it to cdr in svcd format, now the problem is Nero turns the dang thing upside down and i honestly havent found a fix to it i have tried every thing people suggested and it wont work!!! If someone knows how to really make nero work i would appreciate it cause so far it is the only program i found that will fit a a movie on 2cdrs with out diminishing the quality of the svcd by lowering the bit rate like tmpeg does. I just want a simple program to burn my avis and xvid's on to cdr's in svcd format and i am going nuts tring to do it!!!

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

TMPGEnc is 10 times the encoder nero is!! Have you tried any other methods like using DVD2SVCD??

3. kyle737

kyle737 Guest

Actualy a good citizen named Shoey, came to my rescue and I now own dvdtosvcd and i have all the programs to go with it such as smart ripper and vcdeasy and cin.encoder witch i might add puts tmpeg to shame, and to any one with my problem you should Visit= http//club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=17025530759ffdd202fale10e0dd8951&thread

the all you need to know for the best svcd cd's possiable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENJOY