1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me to play burned DVDs using only AR2 & slide card

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by abraxxas, Dec 11, 2004.

1. abraxxas

abraxxas Member

Hi Fellas,

I just found a v4 ps2 in a trash bin, and it works! So now I wanna play the latest and greatest games. I just burned NFS2:Underground and GTA SA, but can't get the darned things to work. I don't have any chips or swap magic whtnot discs, but shouldn't Action Replay 2 together with my fancifully constucted swap card do the trick? Maybe I don't have a high.enough.TOC original game (been using GTA VC) but whenever I stick in the burned DVDs it turns black, spins for a few seconds, and then asks for a real PS or PS2 disc. Can anyone point me to a tutorial that explains this stuff fully? I'm getting irritated, and don't wanna go buyin no stinkin mod chippies. don't have a credit card either, and am mostly broke, so I'd rather not have to buy the swap magic setup too. Can't it be done qwithout? Why the heck did I buy AR2 then....?

--axx

2. abraxxas

abraxxas Member

by the way: The console works fine for the original discs that I have. Also, the backups I am trying are on Verbatim DVD-R media... I hope thats ok?