1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me unlock my nokia 6070

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by jutycols, May 16, 2007.

1. jutycols

jutycols Guest

Please help me unlock my 6070
    i have been lookin all over the net for restriction codes for almost a week coz i cant use my phone please help me. Your help is greatly appreciated. thanks so much in advance. =)
    Here are my infos:

Make/model phone: nokia 6070
    IMEI #: 354812017993528
    Country the phone is locked in: Philippines
    Provider the phone is locked to: Sun Cellular

2. SalMal

SalMal Regular member

#pw+012 403 731 044 424+7#

3. jutycols

jutycols Guest

it returned this message "cannot undo restriction". waaaaah!!! what should i do?please help..thanks..

4. SalMal

SalMal Regular member

You Used up all your free tries!!

“Cannot undo restriction” or “Not allowed” means. After you have made 5 attempts or even 3 attempts on newer phones and failed, the phone displays that message, meaning that the phone is "hard locked." At this point, you will still be able to use phone with the original provider, but you will not be able to unlock it by codes. You will need to take or send it to a professional for direct unlocking service.

5. jutycols

jutycols Guest

so there's no way of unlocking it by myself?what if i reset it to factory settings?would it help?i tried asking some phone repair shops and they told me that the charge would be high. because they have to reformat the phone. is there a way to reformat it myself?thanks in advance. sorry for the trouble.