1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me with dvd decrypter and iso files

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by mshotrod, Nov 7, 2004.

1. mshotrod

mshotrod Member

I have recently updated my dvd decrypter and now I can't seem the copy my ps2 games correctly. I have a flip top etc...when I look at the dvd after I burn it, it doesn't even look like it use to, looks like it burns more and takes up more of the dvd than before. I don't even think that the icons to choice the files look the same. It doesn't give me an iso file it gives me a mds file and a creator file. decrypter won't let me choice creator file and the mds file doesn't play on ps2.WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOICE? I never had this problem before...what the heck... I'm currently using memorex dvd-r , I wonder if thats my problem. I was using fuji dvd+r. I'm confused and VERY frustrated, I have wasted 5 dvd's already. :( PLEASE HELP ME!!! thank you

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Games come in different sizes. Burning the .mds file should work, so its probably your memorex dvd-r discs (they are not very good quality).

3. hm1

hm1 Regular member

use Ritek GO4 disc

They rule

4. mshotrod

mshotrod Member

ok I'll give them a try. Thanks I'll let you now, Thanks Again