1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me with running PS1 games !!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Isocolez, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Isocolez

Isocolez Guest

I have the key.bin file and the eboot, but whaen i go to play it, it freezez at my xmb screen??? i have 3.03 oe-c plz tell me what i am doin wrong!

Steps to what i did: downloaded psx game off of the internet,(not corrupt, my friend's psp w/same fw ran it).

put the key.bin and eboot into a folder in game

started up my psp

went to mem stick

saw PSPS1 icon

clicked it

froze on XMB!!!!

2. Isocolez

Isocolez Guest

i really need help, somebody plz! i have the eboot and key.bin, but my friend told me bout hot shots golf 2 and somethin...

3. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

First off, I am sorry but I can not help you. But you got to have some patience man. Your first post was at 17:50 (non-military time= 5:50) Your second post was at 18:05 which equates to 6:05. You have to wait more than 15 minutes for a response, this is a public forum some will most likely help you, but theres also a chance they wont.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  4. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

IDK if this'll work, but try to place the PSX ISO in the ISO folder of yur mem stick. (X:\ISO\

5. Isocolez

Isocolez Guest

thnks, but it didn't work... my friend says you have to have hot shots 2 eboot 0or something hto..

6. Isocolez

Isocolez Guest

can somone plz help me, i don't wanna be a desperate noob, but i have no other choice...[​IMG]

7. Dainton1

Dainton1 Member

ok don't put it into game150 just put it into GAME

if you downloaded the eboot and keys from the net make sure its not corrupt

if its an iso send me a PM and ill help you out

8. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

9. Isocolez

Isocolez Guest

ok, ckheel i used the gui-pop, and generated an eboot from my disk, but when i say to transfer it it just puts an empty folder named the same thing as the game. plz help me see what i am doing wrong!

10. Isocolez

Isocolez Guest

dammit, thank you all for your help, i figured out what i did wrong! LOL i was doing everything right, but i had a custom top menu etc... i reflashed back to 1.5, then 3.03 oe-c again, and finally after analyzing some vid on youtube realized that nobody who was runnning psx games had a custom top menu, even if they were on 3.03 oe-c! All i had to do was leave sony's icons gameboot, etc and it worked!

PS: anyone who wants to run psx games, just leave your icons, and don't flash anything! It'll work. Plus i have no chance of bricking now:)