1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me with Stranger Than Fiction Please!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by atrain77, Mar 21, 2007.

1. atrain77

atrain77 Member

I am trying to rip Stranger Than Fiction with DVD Clone and DVD Shrink 3.2, and neither of them are working. When I try to open the disk in DVD Shrink, I get an error saying "Invalid DVD Navigation Structure" and it cannot continue. If anyone can help, that would be great. Thanks.

2. shumway04

shumway04 Member

I used DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink 3.2 for mine and backed up a nice copy.

3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

try searching as i know there are tons of threads that have "Invalid DVD Navigation Structure"

or check out the guides in my sig

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

atrain77
    As a rule of thumb, DVD Shrink shouldn't be used alone for newer movies, from the last 2 or 3 years since the program lost support. Copy protection causes the error you listed and Shrink simply can not handle a lot of the newer copy protections. Lately AnyDVD hasn't been working well with Shrink, so I'll not recommend it for use with that program. RipIt4Me and DVDFab Decrypter are a couple of freeware decryption programs that have been doing a good job. I usually recommend the RipIt4Me because it has FixVTS included and does the complete job of processing with the 1-Click mode.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007