1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me with this game! i need a translator

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by xboi56, Mar 30, 2007.

1. xboi56

xboi56 Member

I downloaded this naruto game but i dont know how to read it and how to make it run coz its not in .iso

Folders:
    1.narutonp
    2.PSP
    3.x

- INSTRUCCIONES PARA COPIA DE SEGURIDAD DE NARUTO-

- Borra de tu Memory Stick si es que ya tienes instalada la carpeta de nombre x con todo su contenido.

- A continuacion descomprime directamente todo el contenido en la memori stick de tu PSP, si pide reemplazar algo
    dale que si.

- Tienes que tener instalado en la consola PSP el firmware o software 1.5

- Recuerda mantener insertado un disco UMD en la PSP (CUALQUIERA) para que carge la ISO (ISO = IMAGEN DE DISCO)

- Listo lo anterior desconéctate del PC y entra en tu PSP a Juego/Memory Stick y dale al Loader Naruto

- Recuerda si por alguna razon necesitas resetear la PSP fija por 10 segundos en boton en apagado :D

- Ayudame a compartir este torrent, no dejes tirados a los que llegaron despues de ti y se queden sin todas las partes,
    mañana puedes ser tu quien llegue tarde a la reparticion y te quedes sin tu copia de seguridad de
    tus disco original UMD :=D

Recueda, compartir es gratis

Salu2 y A JUGARRRRRRRRRRRRR ¡¡

i cant understand what he is sayin! help ive been looking for this game for weeks

2. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

narutonp is the name of folder (torrent) right ..there inside most be the game on iso,ok
    but now u need ""winrar"" to extract all files at same time a create a iso.ok
    then X: is u psp on pc,ok
    plug the psp on pc and if u got 3.03 oe-c just copy the iso on (iso psp folder )if u got a 1.5 need a loaded.ok
    also u need a UMD disk inside the slot to make run
    ..try and enjoy u game
    hope this help

3. xboi56

xboi56 Member

inside the narutonp is the sysdir, usrdir, icons, param.sfo, SND0.AT3.

then on x folder , flash1 folder, n plenty of files

then on PSP, GAME FOLDER, then 2 folders each folder contains EBOOT.PBP

ANd i think the one i downloaded is not on iso mode coz it wont run and YES its not an iso file. yelp

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

if you have a PSP_GAME folder and a UMD_DATA.BIN file ,use umdgen drag and drop then save as a iso or cso (compressed iso)

http://umdgen.ps3news.com/utilities.html

*edit*
    normally all this " sysdir, usrdir, icons, param.sfo, SND0.AT3 "
    should be inside the PSP_GAME folder and inside the SYSDIR folder should be a EBOOT.BIN file and a UPDATE folder and a BOOT.BIN file

if you have another iso that works in your pc open that iso with umdgen to see how the files normally should be

i dont speak spanish very well but that game is suposed to work with firmware 1.5 and you have a custom firmware dont mess with that X folder and the flash files

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  5. xboi56

xboi56 Member

So sysdir should contain eboot.pbp and boot( no .bin only boot on the sysdir) there are 2 folders containing eboot.pbp the 81kb and the 612kb which one should i put? And i discovered theres no umd_data.bin , can i use other game's umd_data.bin? I really need to play naruto =) i doing everything to play it

6. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

in the SYSDIR folder should be a EBOOT.BIN file ,and not a eboot.pbp file,i dont think you can use a UMD_DATA.BIN file from another game,

this UMD_DATA.BIN file should be a file that you can open with the notepad and it should only have one line like this

ULUS-10074|1FC0872456108C42|0001|G

this one is from the game "exit"

to be honest i dont know how to run that iso that never happen to me, sorry

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  7. xboi56

xboi56 Member

tnx for the help anyway! im still doing sum research