1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME!!!!!!XECUTER 3

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by kopkilla, Dec 26, 2004.

1. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

i installed it into my xbox but it doesn't want to load the bios. the LED is always red. the lan and hdd leds also work but i have no idea why i cant use it. can anyone help me? this sucks

2. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

if the chip boots into red that means its not installed properly...idk..this is why i always praise newbies getting xenium ice solderless...anyways, if its a solderless chip you got, then reseat it back on the board. did u get it done by a pro, urself, is it soldered?

3. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

i got that 1.6 lpc rebuild chip and it looks like its broken so im going to remove it and strip the wires fromthe wire install and manualy rebuild. Ill keep posted my progress.

4. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

oh yea... im not a NOOB!
    i know what im doing....XBINS=happiness

5. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

I GOT IT WORKING! fusk that lpc rebuild board suplied with the chip. i had to rip it apart and strip the wire install wires and maually do it. hell ya 4 me...on tohomebrew software...

6. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

phhhd loader and 120 gb WD hdd

7. jjajxbox

jjajxbox Member

I'm new to this whole modified xbox deal..my brother helped me modify it but he had to leave to go back to college..please help me wherever you can. thanks!

Main Problem: when I put a game in, I get a message like UNABLE TO READ DISC or DISC MAY BE DIRTY or it just goes to the Evox dashboard. OR the game will sometimes load, but after playing for a little while, it will just go to the EvoX dash.

Other: how do I get games onto my hard drive?