1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME

Discussion in 'PS2' started by CALMDOWN, May 21, 2004.

1. CALMDOWN

CALMDOWN Guest

I WANT TO BURN GAMES AND PLAY THEM ON MY PS2, WHAT DO I DO, HOW DO I DO IT, AND WHAT DO I NEED. I USE SHRINK AND NERO TO BURN MY DVDS, CAN I USE THAT FOR THE GAMES.
    IM NEW TO THIS SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH SOME INFORMATION

2. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

u will either need a mod chip or a fliptop/smd. however with a mod chip u will need to solder it to your ps2 and that required soldering skill. if u cant solder then i suggest gettin a fliptop and swap magic disc. the fliptop is easy to install. took like 15 mins the most. the only bad thing about fliptop/smd is that u have to swap the game everytime u play and that take an extra 20-25 seconds.

Last edited: May 22, 2004
  3. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

The first thing you need to do is choose a modification to perform on your ps2. Such as a modchip, fliptop cover/slide-card and swap magic. Once your ps2 has been modified choose a program in this guide http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15105 and burn your game following the instructions provided.

4. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I disagree on the first thing he needs to do, i say lose the caps and then second: search.

5. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

lol true.