1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me ?

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by tomblack1, Jul 7, 2006.

1. tomblack1

tomblack1 Member

I have made my movie on Pinnacle and now put into mpeg formnat using the mpeg formatter programme.
    I then use DVD LAB PRO to comppile and burn and at the stage of buring my dvd drive doesnt recognise the media inside. I get a sign saying pleaase insert readable media ? Can anyone help me ?

Im using Maxell DVD+R 120MIN 4.7GB blank dvds

Tom

2. agentgman

agentgman Regular member

try using a dvd-r or try using a different disk. the disk might be scratched or make sure that the program can read that disk. hope that helps.

3. tomblack1

tomblack1 Member

Hi cheers

Iam using DVD R AND do put in many pther discs
    !
    Any other thuoghts ?

TOM

4. tomblack1

tomblack1 Member

ALRITE i have now downloaded unleaded dvd workshop 2. I have also been a fool and payed for a licence on covert x to dvd which doesnt work.

My project is ready and in mpeg format yet it will not transfer to dvd when trying. i HAVE TRIED my different programms and it just says disc not ready or unreadable.
    The disc is not scratched i have a brand new tub of 100 dvd+r !!!!
    Any suggestions

Tom

5. tomblack1

tomblack1 Member

My movie is now ready. Im viewing it in Pinnacle (playing ) and a big exclamation mark appears in the play screen.

What is wrong ? What do i do to fix ? I thought Pinnacle was ment to be a highly rated piece of editing software

Somebody please reply