1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP Motorola v325

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by Jeebiss, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Jeebiss

Jeebiss Member

I recently bought a Motorola V325 off eBay. Yes I realize that wasnt a good idea... Which i have found out the hard way. But anyways. I got the phone, and when I plugged it in the charger and it showed the motorola splash screen and then turns white. So I figured it was the battery and I messaged him, and he said he would send me a new battery. SO he did, I put it in, and turned my phone on. The phone came on and acted normal. So then today I go to activate it (i just got the battery yesterday). I called Verizon and they told me to call *228. So I did, and while is was calling the battery in my phone died, and the whole phone shut off. It had warned me about low battery before hand. Now the new battery isnt doing anything when I put it in the charger, and the old one still does the same thing.

Anyone have an idea what I should do? Should I contact the guy about a refund, or should I ask him for an exchange, I dont know...

EDIT: I also tryed a different charger.

2. kateman

kateman Regular member

nothing we here can do about it.

see if you can get a refund

stay well away from ebay :p

3. Jeebiss

Jeebiss Member

I didnt think so, I just hoped that you guys could possibly diagnose the problem.