1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! my online games wont work with backups

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jk323, Oct 13, 2003.

1. jk323

jk323 Guest

hi this message is for anyone who uses backup games online ive tried using my backups to play online including madden 2004 and nhl hits pro anyone know how top patch these or make em work with backups i have original but i hate bringing them out from storage i keep em in the basment so i used backups because i dont feel like messing up the originals or friends messing it up can anyone help me?
    I use SMD's with slidcard
    v7 ps2 39001
    nec nd-1300a
    tdk dvd-r 2x media
    any help? also it would be nice if any of you can tell me what games r playable online with the smd's and slidecard using ur backups

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2003
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Almost all the new games have a special protection for online games that hasn't been cracked yet, so your SOL for now.

3. jk323

jk323 Guest

do you think the smd's 3.0 will crack it and make it work? and also what does SOL MEAN?

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

No, Swap Magic 3 will not work. SOL = shit outa luck.

5. jk323

jk323 Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that defeats the whole purpose of making backup copies and using em with the network adapter hope someone cracks the dnas check and makes sony look stupid again