1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help my profile for xbox360 doesn't seem to be working.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Trixx_14, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

ok about 2days ago i baught a 13month xbox live card for $59.99Can. but after the 2 or so days i try to play COD4 and when i try to connect to xbox live nothing works right and either kicks me out of xbox live (back to the menu of COD4) or my whole system just freezes, and i have to restart it. i have a 20gig harddrive and i used other profiles on my xbox and they seem to work, but i cannot get them on xbox live because my 13months is only on my main account that isn't working. please help and tell me what is wrong. thanks you.

2. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

ok well i let it load my profile and it took about 4mins but after that it worked fine, but im still wondering has any body else had this probablem because i dnt knw if im gonna have to wait 4min to load my profile ever time or it was just a 1 time thing. thanks.

3. omegared

omegared Member

I've never seen a 13 month xbox live prepaid card...

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

He's talking about the 12 month live card that also has 1 free extra month, hence 13 months.

It's Xbox Live Maintence that's why your profile isn't working and then is and then isn't again. It should stay this way or be down totally until tomorrow afternoon sometime. Hopefully sooner as it's a scheldued Live maintence.