1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!! MY PS2 THINKS IT'S OPEN AND WILL NOT READ MY DVDS&CDS

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by king1111, Feb 22, 2007.

1. king1111

king1111 Guest

OK I have this swap magic 3 for my silm ps2...But the little piECs that came with it , one got broke , I lost the other two... and the othere day my cat hit my pS2 off my tv, YES IT WAS OPEN AT THE TIME!!! so... I run in the room to see what fell...and OMFG! I run in the room ,and right over my SilmPS2...i was mad but i needed to gamezezes... so i fx the lid...But now when it close the ps2 will not read the dvd's or cd's as if it were open still.
    I opened it up and it all works it comes every thing works...BUT where the lid is .... NOW IS THERE A WAY TO USE MY PS2 WITH NO LID OR WITH IT OPEN... if I need to open it up or do anything i will is there something i can do some way to mod it...HELP PLZZZZZZZZ.....
    I HAVE Battle Stadium DON NEVER PLAYED IT AND I WANT TO SO BAD HELP ME PLAZZZZZZZ!!!!!

2. stickweed

stickweed Regular member

I heard you can stick something in the tiny hole in the bottom right corner (where the pin goes into the slot from the lid)like a tissue scrunched or a piece of metal and the ps2 acts as if its closed.

BUT i have never tried this.

good luck

3. king1111

king1111 Guest

is there a other way i can do it ....i have tryed it but it allways falles out

4. zubair92

zubair92 Guest

i have heard you can swipe a credit card so the ps2 doesnot recognize the opening. i ev not tried this so its not acurate

5. king1111

king1111 Guest

how do i do that is there a link send it to me......
    IS THERE ANY THING....that i can do ....to play it with out the LID.....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPZPZPZPZPPZPZ