1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help my psp fw 9.99

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by MUNKYEARS, May 15, 2007.

1. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

i started to play around with my updates title on my 3.11 psp and i renamed the 3.40 to 9.99 and i started it. and it displays 9.99

i am trying to prove that maybe homebrew can be launched from psp demos and putting it in an eboot so far flash games seem to boot

how can i get back to a real fw

2. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

no its not possible just by changing the update thing m8

3. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

yeh it can if not how the hell did i do it? i asked for your help not a lecture

4. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

get pbp unpacker and then after find the sfo file

5. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

wht the hell?

i bet you have not even open ur psp's flash kid, stop lying and get real you wouldnt know one of a psp to the other

bet ya cant even turn it on

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

was that at me cos if it wer i no a lot more thing about the psp than u so think b4 u say

7. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Lol your the only one who's posted. And try and be supportive he could've found something...

8. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

i doubt he foun something...that with the firmware being displayed 9.99 is a common thing,every kid can do it...
    and if it were that easy with the demo stuff then im sure DA or fanjita would figured it out

9. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

you may know more about psp hombrew and dev but ill always kick ur ass at anything else mate

10. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

im tired of this mods can you close this as its getting out of hand

11. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

i'd like to vouch for scott2k7's rep in that he is one of the most competent and helpful users in the psp section

12. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

Yepp scott2k7 does know alot of shtuff about the scene

13. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

lol sooooo does thatt mean ur stuck ona fake firmware??? 9.99??/ u should try to actually turn that into a downgradeable version or something....maybe if u do a sytem trestore once u changethe thing back to like 2.80 or something ull get that firmware....but good luck with w,.e u do....the skys the limit...i hope u get out oof the shadow realm..iu guess eaus traped u into the mystikal magiical toon world....V_V.....lmao....V_V =p

14. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

thanks a lot faqman98 and pud1000 does anybody know why im not a senior member yet because i have nearly posted 520 messages and yes i do know lots about the psp i might even switch to coding and anyways pud1000 is that ie1.62b or sumin any good because i might consider trying it?

15. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

yeh ok i have seen it im a senior now yay!!!

16. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

congratz for the rank up scott

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2007
  17. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

congrats scott. guys dont flame someone for trying. at least he is willing to put his psp out there for the sake of others. messing with the .sfo prob wont get us anywhere, but every little bit helps.

18. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

Scott2k7- NO its terrible and when you realise its pointless and sucks ass then you want to ge rid of it and go back to 1.5 buttt the recovery system sucks and you cant recover but however you can update to a higher sony firmware. Thats waht i did to 2.0 then downgraded easily to 1.5 then back to DA fw.

19. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

u cNT DO THAT IT SAYS THAT THE system doesnt need to update the system software