1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!! my trigger disc doesnt boot Ulaunch

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sasuke99, Nov 4, 2007.

1. sasuke99

sasuke99 Member

Hi, i have a slim ps2 with swap magic 3.0. i hve created an exploit iso an have installed it to the memory card. it says it has installed sucsusfully.

but now im ment to put in my ps1 game right?

by the way my ps1 game is ddr euromix...dont have any other ps1 games. but yeh, it doesnt boot ulauncher. i even tried makin another cd with a new TITLE.DB with IDGET.exe and titlemaker.

when i put the game in it just boots the game like normal, then as the game loads and checks for memorycard it says no memory card.

please does anyone know the answer to this?

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

the memory card exploit with the ps1 disc is only for the FAT ps2. the slim ps2 fixed the buffer overflow that's triggered by the ps1 game.

3. sasuke99

sasuke99 Member

oh ok....so is there no way i can boot .elf files off my memory card?

see i have got ps2reality on a cd with one .avi file an it works. but is there any way i can watch .avi's either off the network (from my pc) or off a dvd. because i can only fit one .avi file with ps2reality on a cd..dont really want to be burning loads of cds just for one episode.

i dont have a hdd yet, but isint there any way i can connect my slim ps2 to my pc an jus boot the avi files stored on my pc via network...?

4. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

You could burn uLaunch 4.12 to DVD, boot it with your Swap Magic and copy elf files to your mc, or run the elf files from the Ulaunch DVD by selecting Filebrowser once your menu is up, then browse to the elf folder and select it.
    You can run things off a usb, hdd, cdfs(your dvd/cd drive on the ps2)
    This newer version has Disc Control - Toggles whether or not uLaunchElf should stop the cd/dvd in the drive.(*) - that way you can swap the DVD/CD.
    I have a nice copy of uLaunch 4.12 DVD with quite a few elf files already on it.
    I just use the SMS_V1_9__REV_1_.ELF and play divx DVD's that I have.
    Read more about it here:
    http://www.sksapps.com/index.php?page=tutorials.html
    and here: http://sksapps.info/forums/showthread.php?t=4736
    These tutorials are for the basic ulaunch, but mine has way more on it. Looks like below but updated version.
    [​IMG]