1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?? Need to burn a dvd-9 to dvd-5

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Robj314, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Robj314

Robj314 Member

hey i just went to swapmagicfix and saw that the guy game is a dvd9. does anyone know step by step what i can do to fix it to a dvd5. im using the swap magic. thanx

2. Robj314

Robj314 Member

does anyone have a the steps that is used in ps2 owns, there server has been out for a long time, that would really help me thanx

3. Ashman1

Ashman1 Regular member

4. Toolman99

Toolman99 Member

This is the 2nd site I've seen this question asked at, and the 2nd time I've seen people referred to that DVD9-to-DVD5 guide - but that guide does NOT address "The Guy Game" specifically. I followed the guide and have the game working - but the whole second layer is nothing but videos, and at some point while playing the game, it's going to reach out for a file that doesn't exist (on the DVD5), and the game will lock, at best. That guide talks about making sure certain program/game files (in a specific game) are on both DVD's that you create, some of which existed in both layers of the original DVD. That is not the case here. If anyone has seen a guide that specifically addresses The Guy Game, could they mention that here - and not keep referring people to general guides that don't apply?

5. mynewname

mynewname Member

At least you got it to work. I've addressed the issue like 10 times that i keep getting the error in WinHex that says invalid txt file when i try to copy the block. If you got the info to copy this from another place thatn that siter please let me know cause i can't do ti tfrom that site.