1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed 3,30 OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Mickpsp, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Mickpsp

Mickpsp Member

ok , first off i was on 3.40 OE-A and was having trouble getting isos to play , keep on getting errror messages like 80020321 & another error code which i cant rememember , anyway i tryed everythin i have read on this forum in recovery mode what to disable and what not to disable & i was still gettin the same errors.

so then i decided to downgrade to 1.5 then take it to 3.30 OE-A which i am currently on now , and i'm gettin same problems as before.

any ideas ppl , remember i have tryed nearly everythin possible in recovery mode

any help would be great thanx.

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

disable NO-UMD
    make sure u have a UMD in the UMD slot at all times when running an iso. that is how it works. an iso tricks ur psp into thinking it is playing a umd, when ur memstick is really giving the game data. just throw any umd game in there and it should work

3. Mickpsp

Mickpsp Member

i have done all that m8 before , its still doin the same

umd is disabled with a umd in me psp still wont work

anymore ideas ??

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

try a different torrent site, like http://iso-world.net.tc/ . that is where i get mine. thats all i can do for u.
    also, make sure u have UMDGEN, google it to find it. when u download an iso and decompress it with WINRAR, it says .iso or .cso, but they are not ready to play. drag the game to the first screen in UMDGEN and then go to the third and name ur game. then click save, and save as .cso. it will then make the cso in ur desktop, and just put in iso folder from there. if uve already done that, then i dont know wats wrong with ur psp

5. Mickpsp

Mickpsp Member

yes i have done that m8 , its not the games cause i got a game of me m8 that works on his.

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

i guess all i can say now is make sure u have the games in the ISO folder on the root of the memstick, but, theyre obviously there cuz they wouldnt even boot if they werent there. no other help can be given from me, except try downloading a "dummy" iso and running through the steps i already gave u. thats it, ull have to get help from a higher power than me.

7. Mickpsp

Mickpsp Member

ye ok m8 thanx for the help anyway

8. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Go to recovery,
    advanced,
    advanced settings,
    Make sure all 3 settings are disabled.

9. Mickpsp

Mickpsp Member

i have done that

what i really need is a full list of what everything needs to be in recovery mode if that possible for someone to do

disabled/enabled etc....