1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed Badly With putting PSX games on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Fewsion, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Fewsion

Fewsion Member

Ive got the games, dl'd through torrents.. i have 3.03 but i dont know how to activate my system, Ive got Dark Alex's POPS plugin for the 3.02.. i think i can use it for the 3.03 but the problem is i dont know where to put it .. They say to put it in the root of your memory card.. im not really sure.. so if anyone can tell me the steps? or What i can't do??? Add me on msn .. :D

Lankantearz@gmail.com

Greatly Appreciated
    Thanks guys =]

2. tanta

tanta Regular member

go to the game folder on your memory stick and make a folder call psx in it and put you psx games in there.

3. DJchemist

DJchemist Regular member

...how big are avarage PSX games? i don;t see how it works...don't PSX controlers have L2+R2? lol somone one wanna set me in the right direction here.

i kinda wanna try the PSX emulator with my 3.03 OE-A.. but i got no idea on how to do it..or how to go about downloading PSX games.. are they .iso? or.. blah..help :D

4. Fewsion

Fewsion Member

MMM.. i did that but it still says i need to activate my system.. i have 3.03.. and it wont work.. what shud i do.. im desperate atm :p hehe HELP...

5. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

are you on dark alex's 303 or official sony 303

6. Fewsion

Fewsion Member

How did u get ur 3.03 OE-A think u can help me Chemist.. add me on msn Lankantearz@gmail.com

7. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

FEWSION if your on sonys firmware 3.03 then u have no chance of playing homebrew

8. Fewsion

Fewsion Member

what do u mean.. i have 3.03 .. from the update of Sony's =/ does that mean i cant get games?? :S i thought u cud play games if u have 3.03 =/ though

9. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

ur out of luck mate you have to have dark alex's firmware version 3.03 oe a/b eddition....

10. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

you can play psx games with sonys firmware but they need to be downlaoded off of the ps3 and you did one of the worst things ever dont upgrade anymore and maybe in a month or two you will get your 3.03 downgrader

11. jgr9

jgr9 Member

Dang I did the same thing and I can't play psx games gba games begause current emulators haven't been made yet.

I guess I'll just have 2 wait.