1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed DBox2 won't boot

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by peebee05, Apr 28, 2007.

1. peebee05

peebee05 Member

after losing sky sports 1 the siuation has now gone worse my Nokia DBox2 gets past the Image info on boot up the crashes back to standby
    I have neutrino + sportster image (digital worldz pro 01) can any body help in the Bolton area north west England? I havn't got the equipment to reflash

2. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

If the image is corrupted at the box you have to reflash via IFA and a crossover network cable. If you get problems with flashing a additional nullmodem cable is not bad.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  3. peebee05

peebee05 Member

Managed to get the box on last night by pressing the power and up down buttons on the box itself whilst it was booting but has gone off again this morning and I can't repeat the trick what did I do?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  4. peebee05

peebee05 Member

Problem solved flashed the Sportster 1.7 image and edited the bouquets got everything back now must have been a corrupt image I had digitalworldz pro on which had been fine upto Virgin moving the channels about