1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed fast

Discussion in 'PS2' started by tony83d, Mar 27, 2003.

1. tony83d

tony83d Guest

Im getting a dvd writer in a few days.i went to some stores and asked whats the best burner they had they for burning ps2 games. they said the Sony DRU-500A internal DVD burner was the best one they had. is there a beter one out there for burning ps2 games.need to know in a few day.please help

2. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

I have the internal Pioneer A05 DVD/CD Burner/Reader. It works great for PS2 (DVD-R & CD-R back-ups), PS1 (CD-R back-ups)and DVD movie back-ups.

3. itsawgood

itsawgood Member

I'd save yourself $$$ and get the Pioneer 105 or A05...they are great, I have 2 of them...OfficeMax sells them under the Cendyne name...look for it...4X DVDR/RW...it IS the Pioneer 105 drive! They are always running sales and rebates on them. I got one for $189 plus tax and one for $169 plus tax! Right now I think until the end of the month (March) Cendyne has a mail in $50 rebate going on. I know that prices could differ from store to store but my locate stores sell them for $269...after the rebate...only $219..Can't beat that deal...better then spending the $325+ for the Sony!!!

4. princy1

princy1 Guest

As said before, get the 105/A05. Have had mine for about 4 months now and it works a treat!!

5. c7015

c7015 Regular member

pioneer A05