1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed for Starview 2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Charlesy, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Charlesy

Charlesy Member

Ive just got starview 2 and did the automatic scan and recieved all the channels but when i switch to them there is no sound or picture and there is a dollar sign next to them
    I purchased this box of wizzard and asked him to flash it with firmware 4.00 in his comment box

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

hey Charlesy,

first go to system information and it will say api.what api is it on.
    and to get the channels to work go to main menu press 1570.now turn emu on.onec you have that done go to a scrambled channel and let it update.if it doesn't send me a msg.

send me a msg on xbl

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007
  3. Charlesy

Charlesy Member

It still doesnt work

4. Corbort

Corbort Member

Hey,
    I have the same problem with starview 2. but i Cant enter any codes in. on the main menu i entered 1570, nothing happens, do you know what i'm doing wrong

5. Charlesy

Charlesy Member

When i downloaded the v4.00 i was able to get to the cas screen by pressin 1570 so tht most be the problem

6. clarets8

clarets8 Member

hiya the problem as nothing to do with downloading any software, the software is on the box.if u have installed channels they will be there. press menu first then 1570 and you should see index scroll down to emu and see if its on then exit twice make sure you are on a channel with dollar sign and wait for update. channels should come on now