1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed ftp'd ok but:-

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sg1ghost, Sep 27, 2004.

1. sg1ghost

sg1ghost Member

i have ftp'd conflict vietnam accros to pc, do i need to patch this b4 iso and if so where and what patch to use plz to patch an xbox game is there 1 patch for all games or is it different every time?

im sure i have no trouble setting up nero thanks to the tutorial from http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/nero6-files.php

any help will b brill ill keep looking for the patch if there is 1
    p,s pc drives do not read origional disks can u not just remove drive from xbox and ide it into pc?
    that would be 2 easy lol

2. isuballr

isuballr Guest

how big was the file after ftp'ing it to PC? mine was only 4.3MB. there's no way that's the whole game?

3. therapy

therapy Member

you dont need to patch this as the game will work fine from disc, i would recomend patching it first though with the hd fix otherwise it will not play off the hd, although i did find i couldnt get the game to boot through evox off the disc witch was a bit strange, but works perfectly if you put game into drive and power off then on again so the game boots bypassing evox, it also did this with the original disc, kept saying disc may be damaged or dirty when trying to boot the disc using evox.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  4. sg1ghost

sg1ghost Member

yes all sorted ftp was about 2.5gig ish it depends on the game:)
    patch with xiso and created iso but iv tried and tried with nero i just cant get it to work but record now max works just fine to burn the iso's

5. isuballr

isuballr Guest

got it. thanks ghost.