1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP NEEDED IN BURNING BIN/CUE FILES ONTO DVD+

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Wales, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Wales

Wales Member

I have downloaded a film that comes in three parts the CUE Files And Three BIN files. I have searched the internet to find software that can handle burning these files onto a disc to play in a stand alone dvd player.

I have Nero and follwed the instructions but it is for CD-RW and I want to burn onto DVD+ so Nero won't allow it.

I have been sarching for over a week and tried downloading many programs to do the job with no success.

I have paid for a program that converts AVI and MPG's to burn and play on a dvd player but nothing with BIN and CUE can anyone help.

2. wilkes

wilkes Regular member

These files are for CDRWin application, but can easily be opened & saved with UltraISO.

3. RedAnt

RedAnt Regular member

try Alcohol 120% it burns Cue & Bin files.

4. XdjxedxdX

XdjxedxdX Regular member

I found this same prob a big pain in the tucus but found a tool that does it all its svcd2dvdmpg its a one click took does everything for you and makes file into an mpeg2 for dvd ive had a few files screw up the video sync and leave out the video but for the most part it works great only takes about an hour also for normal length movie and you can get it on this site i think its in encoding software catagory or just search for it its freeware ive tried to use alchohol 120 but couldn figure out how to get it to dvd maybe ill tri it again

5. hells2004

hells2004 Member

Right, you will need a copy of ISO BUSTER
    I am having the same problem at the moment and haven't used this program for a while.

Anyway the thing to do is locate where the BIN file is and extract it by clicking "extract".

i.e. "open image file" and then find BIN File. In the right hand column it should then show your file.

Right click and you should see "xxxx whatever name" mpeg2, do an 'extract and run'

I am sure that's how you do it anyway.

Then, with the CUE file, which will invariably be "track 2" right click and extract...tell it to extract to Video only. After that I think you will be ok.

www.davespikey.net/boards
    [bold] The Funny Farm Comedy Board [/bold]