1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed on game opening

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by oreos, Feb 28, 2005.

1. oreos

oreos Member

HI all need help terribly

I juz finished downloaded a game Spellforce: Shadow of the Phoenix n installed the game successfully but when i tried to play the game it reads a msg "please insert CD1 into ......." n i m stuck.

Can anyone please tell me wat i shd do to be able to play the game properly?

I tried to burn the game with Alcohol 120% but can someone plz assist me where or wat file shd i look for to burn?

Ur kind assistance is deeply appreciated thx b4 hand

2. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

you need a 'crack' for the game....but seeing its probably against the rules to tell you where to get one for that game then sorry m8 cant help ya...but im sure if search hard enough you'll find exactly want your looking for.

3. oreos

oreos Member

Dtas wat i tot too but wat can i do with the crack? Do i also burn them 2gther

Geez thanks well if u cant really post dis kinda help here will it be possible for other ways to communicate?

I really need help as it took forever to downloaded a few game sn i dun wanna waste them

4. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

usually a crack for a game is a hacked .exe file that bypasses the instructions set for checking if a legit cd is in tray, so youd have to replace the original .exe with the hacked .exe that you have. if your really stuck, there are plenty of other sites which allow talk of the subject at hand, but afterdawn isnt one of them so thats is all im going to say about that.