1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed Regarding P2P Programs

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by isildur79, Oct 8, 2004.

1. isildur79

isildur79 Member

[bold]Hi guys,

Once more, I am coming on with a request. I need a help regarding a nice P2P program available free of cost. I've heard that P2P programs are very nice, and you can download all kinds of stuff with it. I am not very up-to-the-mark with softwares you see; so please it would be a great help, if someone could direct me to the best P2P software available. I know many of you guys must be aware of it and will be kind enough to recommend one to me. Again, as I've told you all, I am not thorough with softwares; so please suggest me one that doesn't need a lot of R&D or problems associated with it. You see, it would be nice, if it gets installed easily and if I could also learn to operate it easily.

Thanks a lot again, guys. You guys are the best. This forum is great too. I am honored to be a part of your community. Thanks again.

With lots of luv and luck...
    Isildur signing off...[/bold]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2004
  2. djcsurf

djcsurf Guest

You should [bold]NOT[/bold] be posting in bold!!
    Shareaza is a simple decent p2p and very easy to set up and use.

3. isildur79

isildur79 Member

I am sorry for posting in bold. I used Shareaza, but didn't like it much. Is there anything else anyone can suggest me, you know, something easy like Kazaa was.

Thanks a lot for all your help

4. badtemper

badtemper Member

try a bit torrent to..its free of costs and 3rd party software wont slow down your pc , if u got dsl or cable u gonna have to configure your modem to get better download speeds , but its nothing hard about it , belive me
    if u decide to get torrent try to look for this one:
    BitTorrent 3.2.1.b CVS (experimental) .

5. isildur79

isildur79 Member

Thanks a lot for the help, badtemper. I had actually tried to install BitTorrent; but when I downloaded and run the setup, after getting all installed, it won't start. I don't know what's wrong, but I couldn't get the program started how much i try. Can you suggest me something on this problem?. However, I am trying Azereus right now. But I don't understand how torrents actually work. I would appreciate it a lot, if you could also help me with that matter.

Thanks again. Appreciate your advice.

6. badtemper

badtemper Member

what os u running and if it s XP tell me if u installed service pack 2...if yes...thats your problem.....

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Can't bold titles either :)

Wrong forum. Thread moved.

8. slikclik

slikclik Member

A extremly easy to use program is Ares or Areslite, it is very straightforward and user friendly.

9. slikclik

slikclik Member