1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed to burn dvd's on Nero 6.....?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pokerguru, Aug 10, 2004.

1. pokerguru

pokerguru Member

Hello, im new to this site" and im sure my question has been asked, however after trying to search for a simple straight forward answer ive decided to try my luck and hopefully get someone with expertise" on the subject to answer my questions?... I just got nero 6, downloaded dvdshrink, and the decrypter from this site. I would to know how to properly burn a dvd or cd-rom using this software". I dont know if im supposed to use them in conjuction with each other or if i need all of them or not? I tried burning a dvd (rental) with nero, but got msg saying i could not" burn disc. from what ive heard you can pretty much do anything with nero 6. If you can i would appreciate your help" thankyou" newest-newbie"

winxp,AMD2100,120HD,1GBram,sony-510a burner.

ps) is having (dvdxcopy platinum) on my system a possible conflict with nero 6? should i remove it?

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

dvd shrink is the only program you have to open. it will rip and shrink your movie and then use nero to burn.