1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed with KVA750 + i-conn please!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by matchey, Feb 24, 2013.

1. matchey

matchey Member

Hi,
    I have just purchased a Krytpview A750 + iconnector. I have followed the steps on this forum and have upgraded the firmware on the A750 box to Kryptview_A750_29022012.bin (this is the most recent I could find). I have also upgraded the iconnector firmware to iconneter_V1.04.bin

Then, I rebotbed my VM wired rooter, then connected the iconnector via the ethernet cable and powered up the iconnector, then the A750 box, all connected up. The "module updating" for the iconnector completed successfully on screen then I did a factory reset and automatic scan. The channels appear to found but these are the results:
    I only get the basic channels
    I get the message "Scrambled or no video" on screen on the subscription channels
    The iconnector is displaying only 3 lights. The Run light is not lit.

Please can I have some help getting this up and running? I am in the Bristol area.
    Thanks in advance.

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

wonder if you scanned correct provider and net id,i think its over 310 channels.factory reset/rescan from direct feed

3. matchey

matchey Member

I scanned Telepest as I am on VM and there are two Bristol areas to select from. Tried both with the same results.