1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed! xmodd.com ps2 not working (power problem)

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by katolee, Dec 8, 2004.

1. katolee

katolee Guest

I just ordered a ps2 from xmodd.com and it came in. They said the ps2's were from Japan since all US stores have sold out. I followed the instructions exactly and now it doesn't work. The problem is that I hooked up the AC adapter to the PS2 and to the power outlet, now the ps2 has the RED standby light on, but when I push the power button, it just blinks and stays green for a couple of seconds then goes back to red. I can't get anything to work and I don't hear any sound from the sytem at all. The controller isn't even lit up when in standby.

I ordered a premodded V12 (slimlin) ps2 with a Matrix Infinity chip.
    Any help is really wanted here asap!

2. Xmodd

Xmodd Guest

please email me at sales@xmodd.com, send it back and we will get it fix for you

3. dvdps2

dvdps2 Regular member

I am worried to get a premod slim ps2, so i've been looking around at different warranties. At xmodd.com they have a warranty for 30 days for only defected products and ps2warehouse.com has a 45 day warranty for only defected products. I don't want my premod to break after two months and wast $260. Is there anyone with a better warranty? Thanks. Especially since people katolee are experiencing these things. What if this happened after the 30 days. Then you would be screwed.