1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bob_Bee, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Bob_Bee

Bob_Bee Guest

Hello folks...Please help me out here. I have using nero vision express 2 to burn CD-R DVDs on my computer, I use TDK DVD recordable/dvd inscriptible disks, it all seems to burn perfectly ok until I then stick them into my DVD player which is a panasonic DVD/CD player RV32 and then the problem occurs, the DVD player reads NO DISK. I can undersatnd why it wont recognise the disk when at the same time it accepts all my other vcd and cd disk. Can any of you brilliant technical minds out there help out a learning novice.....Many thanks.

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

Your player must be able to support/play DVD audio. Why do you want to burn audio DVD's?

3. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Bob_Bee ,
    Welcome to the forum. As Discmania stated yours need to be able to play DVD audio and yours will not: Below are the specs and as you can see it only does CD audio

Panasonic DVD/CD player RV32:
    single-disc DVD player: plays back DVD-Video, video CD, audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW media

4. Bob_Bee

Bob_Bee Guest

Sorry guys, my mistake, I am actually trying to burn DVD videos that are already on my computer hard drive. The videos actually seem to burn ok until I put them in my DVD player.

5. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Bob_Bee,
    Usually if you can burn the DVD and it does not play in the DVD Player then it is a compatibility issue w/ te blank media. Go to the site below and on the left side under Lists you will see DVD Players. Click on it and you will see a place to enter Panasonic RV32. When you enter that data then it will show you what blank media others are using and if they are having problems w/ the media. Find a good media there and try to use that media

http://www.videohelp.com/

6. Bob_Bee

Bob_Bee Guest

Nice one Car.Mike...I will give that a go...Thanks for the help mate.... Much appreciated.