1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by bullseye, Mar 25, 2007.

1. bullseye

bullseye Member

anyone ever seen multi dvds called Z MULTIS about ? how can i do my original trilogys like that to 1 dvd whilst still looking and sounding original with the decent looking menu with the original covers on ?

sorry if its been asked before

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You need to do your compilation before encoding with RB. So this isn't really a RB question. DVDReMake is one possiblility and is supposed to be user friendly. There's other programs available, but usually higher cost with a higher learning curve. Last time I looked in, there was even a user's guide. Check and see if it fits your needs. http://www.dimadsoft.com

3. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

PacMan,

as usual you're on top of things. good answer. I prefer dvdremake to combine discs, especially episodic dvd's. then it's off to rb/cce DL mode.

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Mort
    I appreciate the compliment.

5. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

I'll third the suggestion for DVDRemake for making DVDs like that. Of course you'll need to do some compressing afterwards so DVD-RB would still be useful. For more than one feature length movie on a single disc I'd recommend resizing to Half D1.