1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by titan328, Jan 22, 2012.

1. titan328

titan328 Member

hi.

I am new to this so please bare with me.

I used to have the old Starview VM then got the SV HD combo and it has been sitting around since they went off in march of last year. on the VM side of things can this box still be used?

if not do you think i should move over to SAT??
    moving over the this can this box be used through sly? or if not what is the cheapest box to get all the sports, moves PPV
    I think i can get someone locally to fit a dish for around £30 or do you think its worth getting sly to fit it?

once i have passed this stage if i get a standard dish is it possible to get the 3pm premium ship football or do i need a motorised dish ?

and finally if i do switch is it easy to setup this card sharing scheme ? is it just as simple as subscribe to a service plug your box into your router put in a IP address maybe username and password and you away?

thank you for you help

2. jackoooh

jackoooh Regular member

Hi mate i think you need to do a bit of research a good place to start is a newbies guide to cardsharing by piopat ( which you can find on the top of this page)have a read and get back to us for further help good luck