1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help neeeded A.S.A.P

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by prabjit, Dec 20, 2004.

1. prabjit

prabjit Guest

hey i need help on deleting games on Xecuter 2 i am just a beginner so ya i don't know some of the stuff but ya i don't have much space left to download a game i rented a game and that it has to be returned today so ya some help would be appretiated.

2. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

what dashboard do you run

3. prabjit

prabjit Guest

what do u mean? i'm a noobie so ya don't get mad. all i know is that my skin is hitman contracts if that helps.

4. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

The dashboard is what boots up when you turn your xbox on. Most likely it's something like evolutionx, avalaunch, unleashx or something of the sort. It should say somewhere. Anyway, if the dashboard you are running doesn't have some type of file manager built in you'll need a separate app like boxplorer to go in and manually delete the game. It's basically the same as deleting a folder off of your computer. You can also ftp in from your computer to delete files off of your xbox but I'm assuming you don't have your xbox networked to your computer.

5. prabjit

prabjit Guest

lol thanks and ya ur right i don't have the pc hooked up with my xbox but thanks

6. prabjit

prabjit Guest

lol thanks and ya ur right i don't have the pc hooked up with my xbox but thank. i think i have avalaunch. cause i went to settings and ya i think i saw it there. but i'll try it thanks!