1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP !!! - Nokia 7610 - Bluetooth Virus

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by angel999, Nov 6, 2004.

1. angel999

angel999 Member

Hi.

My device (Nokia 7610) is infected with a virus, which apparently I received via bluetooth.

What Should I Do !!!

2. florty

florty Guest

Well Try Formatting i.e off your phone press Green answer key and *button and 3number key together and then on your phone then u see formatting on screen.
    so yhen u finish that you are free of viruses!

3. angel999

angel999 Member

Thank you. Just to confirm the steps:
    1- Switch Off the Mobile
    2- Press Answer Key + * Key + The No. 3 Key at the same time.

IS THIS CORRECT ?

4. daddyo

daddyo Member

Lol there are no viruse's around for mobile devices

5. angel999

angel999 Member

6. daddyo

daddyo Member

I work in the mobile phone industry, there is no such viruses for mobile phones as yet someone did report a virus that some guy had made just to show that one day it will be possible, take a look at the date that article was made if it was true there would have been world wide panic, it would be all over the news

What exactly is this so called "virus" doin to your phone

And what good would my mobile number be to you if this so called virus is sent via bluetooth

7. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

8. daddyo

daddyo Member

Ahem!!!

As of the 24th of this month, not when i made my post

9. angel999

angel999 Member

I have several friends who have devices infected with those virus since over 4 months now .. so .. you claim you are in the mobile business .. sorry to say .. your information is so outdated ...

Anyway .. Anyone has a CURE ..

10. IGZ007

IGZ007 Member

angel999,

I think your wright my mate received a message with a webpage that i cant remember as a link and was infected by a virus and to date has had no luck with it...

WARNING: People do not accept a message via bluetooth if it isnt from one of your mates!!!!

Sorry buddy i know im no help but i thought id say that there is many viruses... and also you dont sound like an idot!!!

11. angel999

angel999 Member

12. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

LOL obviously there are Mobile Viruses and they can pretty much hurt any fone by using PC programs that are useyaly used to send SMS and Pictue messages like iv heard b-fore that u can send a speicial kind of code thru fone SMS which when read your mobile turns on and neva goes on unless you take out ur sim and buy a new 1 (that works with some fones) or if that doesnt work get a complelty new memory and as for picture messages that similar to the skull virus , the picture message is a skull and then it replaces pictures with skulls and replaces all your contacts names to skull or mr.skull and wierd fone numbers i know this cuase my friend haad this virus infact he was so unlucky he received (get ready exremly funny) right after he bought a completly new fone and a then bought a new sim card (get ready) next day he recivs and SMS morse virus LOL!!! and just a warinng if u do get a SMS from a private number DO NOT OPEN IT even if u think its from your friend it could be unlucky tho this virus i hear isnt made often anymore i hardly hear a similar thing in other forums oh yeh and if u get picture messages from (privat number ) or (hidden number) dont open press reject or delete or w/e u hav on ur fone that says "NO!" , o hyeh and if u think im bullshiting please shower me with your "bullshit detector jokes and stuff"

13. burhan123

burhan123 Member

no there isnt its just a message that pops on ur phone sayin u just got bluejacked . this is done with bluetooth

14. 2cold

2cold Guest

to solve all problems, just don't get a phone that has bluetooth