1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help noob play backup game on hdloader with flip top but no SM

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by aznbadboi, Nov 27, 2004.

1. aznbadboi

aznbadboi Guest

Hi I read somewhere that you can play backup with Hdloader with the flip top. I think it also said that you dont need a swap disk. Is that possible. I did some research and havent found anything all i found was hdloader with fliptop and sm. Please any help or comment is appreciated. thanxs

2. aznbadboi

aznbadboi Guest

and the backup that im trying to play is on a cd. Metal Gear Solid 3 and NFSU2 both on a blue color disk. I try burning them to my hd but for NFSU2 at 64% it gives me all these read errors and at one point of the game it freezes and I played it at my friends modded ps2 and it fine??? Thanx can you also tell me how to get the disk to burn to 100% i did a protection scan on it and it has a dummy file of like 600 somethin mb. from there im got stuck.

3. aznbadboi

aznbadboi Guest

found my solution. if u need it reply or something. I'll be glad to help

4. soley2004

soley2004 Member

i get the same problem but my games gets 2 the play menu then wen i press play on nfsug2 it just loads for ever...how did u solve ya problem