1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help on buying first digital camcorder

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by mrmimic, Sep 25, 2010.

1. mrmimic

mrmimic Member

hy guys

right here's the score, I started out righting and performing radio plays at university, I'm now looking to take these to a wider audience through a once a week video broadcast via the internet. I've got a small studio (shed)were I intend to film budget low-fi style visual adaptations of the original radio plays.

unfortunately I don't know a great deal about digital camcorders, and am currently looking at buying one. therefore any advice I can get before I make a decision would be greatly appreciated

cheers

2. Power2care

Power2care Member

I'm using a Sony HDR SR11E, I'm very satisfied with the camera on its own, very nice HD quality on the TV, really perfect , 60GB harddisk, that's enough for normal use. Easy to copy via the PC with the software Picture Motion. The disadvantage is that this software is limited for editing. Unfortunately I have some probs now with the touch screen, it doesn't work anymore. Good Luck