1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help on custom psp backrouns and icons (all missing and not showing on dashboard)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BlastOnE, Jan 18, 2007.

1. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

well i am new to the whole custom icons n everything and i thought...hey it looks cool..so i tried one out just to see if it works and it did so i found these icons

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=45130

the BRIGHT GLOSS Icons that are there.

so i used psp filer and everything and i did everything step by step. and then when i went to go press home and exit the program it wouldnt let me click yes.so i shut it down manually.and then when i went to go restart it back up it would show the black sony entertainment logo and then try to load up..the backround would load up but NO NONE whatsoever icons or anything.i am kinda worried i was thinkin in the back of my head that this could of happened but hey i wasnt to worried about it.it looked easy.so now at the moment i dont have any icons to do anything and after awhile of it being on.it shuts off.i have a 3.03 OE-B firmwire.and i need some help getting my icons back.i honestly think that i broke it or something.no icons whatsoever isnt good.please help im very worried that i might have messed up my psp
    note:im not blaming anyone that made those icons or anything i know the understanding that i have taken when i decided to do this.

please help me figure something out.

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

since u have custom firmware, just power off your psp, turn ur psp on while holding the R button to enter Recovery mode. (hopefully u have a recovery folder...) if not u can enable usb and transfer one on there.