1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on PSP charging!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by KyotoJoe, Jul 1, 2007.

1. KyotoJoe

KyotoJoe Member

I just got brand new PSP and was recharing a second time, when I discovered the orange light would not go off. Turned on the PSP and checked to see if it was fully charged. It said it was 100% charged . I shut it off and put the plug back in and the orange light was still on. I figure it would not be on, because my PSP was fully charged. I put the plug back in, made sure the PSP was completely shut down, and the orange light was still not off. Even though it said 100%, does it not mean it's still not fully charge, until the light goes off? Maybe I'm making too much about this, but want to make sure nothing is wrong with this new PSP.

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Its like that. When it says 100% it doesnt mean its acually done ity could still charge for a few minute more, it will turn off then, but its done and u unplug it and plug it in it will glow orange but it turns off a few minute later...its weird but all PSP ive seen are like that