1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help on putting games on a 1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BlastOnE, Jan 9, 2007.

1. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

hello.
    im going to downgrade my psp and i had a 2.80.the question i have,after i downgrade n everything,how do i put games on my psp memory stick?is there a really good/easy guide on how to?

also after i install the downgrade to make it back to 1.5,can i reformat my memory stick?

my last question is if i have 2 memorysticks can i run games off of both of them when im done downgradeing to 1.5? meaning like can i have one of the memory sticks and be playing a game and i want to play a game on another memeory stick,can i just take out the one that i am playing the game on and put the other one in and load up the game? or do i have to do something ? please let me know.i really want to downgrade n everything but i dunno how to even put games on it afterwards :(

2. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

if u going to downgrade it to 1.50 maybe u want to install 3.02 oe-a/b after u downgraded that way u can just put ur Games in a folder name ISO (it is under ur MS root) and lunch it from xmb

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2007
  3. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

yeah honestly i just got done reading about that 3.02 um..is it possible that you can send me in the right way to a guide for the 3.02 and how to put games onto the psp after i do the 3.02 oe-a/b? please this would really REALLY help me alot alot.

4. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2007
  5. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

thanks..i gotta go to work in the morning and i know if i start to do this all now...i wont want to go to bed and go to work tired A** heck..well i got one last thing to ask..i was hoping that someone can lead me into the direction in a guide to put games on this 3. whatever after i install it? please.
    anything will help

Thank you all once again for helping me.im still alittle worried about doing this since my girlfriend just told me that if i brick it that i aint prolly going to get a new one."you got better things to worry about then buying another psp" is her exact words.

6. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

okay back to it...

umm i have one thing to ask...the guy before me that posted said something about upgrading(i believe)to a "3.03 OE-B".okay,what is this? i mean like i thought that the homebrew would only work on 1.50? so then why would i want to put it as a 3.03 OE-B? i dunno.maybe someone can answer my question about it.

also i finally downgraded it to a 1.5....from a 2.80.. IT WORKED!!!!!...i was so happy.now onto the next step.how to put the programs or whatever i need..on my psp and run games?

can someone help?
    god i love this board :)