1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help on putting ps2 onto cd-r

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by richiew2k, Sep 18, 2004.

1. richiew2k

richiew2k Member

Hi ive just dowbnloaded a game that will definately fit on a cd i have an msinfo file, a cue file and a bin file? how do i put this onto a disk that qwill work? ill be bootin up with swap magic slide tool please help thanks in advance

2. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

Just burn it with some program like cdrwin or alcohol. i use alcohol, just load the cue sheet and press start. then use swap magic cd to boot it. i dont think theres anything u need. just burn the file onto a cdr.

3. richiew2k

richiew2k Member

do i need to put the .bin in the actual cd too? cos click on burn image for cue file will just put that on there wont it?

4. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

loading the cue will burn the bin. the cue just tells the burning program about the data in the bin. but i mostly use alcohol 120 so i dont know about those drag and drop burning programs. just get the alcohol trial version.

5. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

you have to a modded ps2 to play games you downloaded.

6. snake2k5

snake2k5 Guest

yeah u know in that little place it lower left coner where u can burn it as vcd or normal cd(it has more selections.) which one should i pick? the one thats says Playstation 2 ?

7. richiew2k

richiew2k Member

i have folloed the instructions using alochol im burning g -radius 5 jap onto a cd because it ays it can fit n then booting it up with swap magic and obviously i would use thwe cd version boot up is this correct? it still isnt workin for some reason?

8. richiew2k

richiew2k Member

apologies i have just got it workin now cheers for the help

9. apbstar

apbstar Guest

i would like to know if anyone knows of a software that i can make ps2 game cd's from games that i have downloaded onto my hard drive.
    also would like to know if there is something on the internet that allows me to down load certain tv shows then make dvd's out of those

10. snake2k5

snake2k5 Guest

suprnova.org the best website for ur needs