1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on setting Tint on lcds

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Xenokai, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

Ive had my lcd hdtv for a month now and just now got the blue filter to calibrate color. ive had brightness and contrast calibrated but not color. Im using PS3 and hdmi and i have spiderman 3 with a color calibration screen. Anyway My default tint level is 25 out of 50 so half like 99% of all tvs. and via the blue filters it seem my tint needs to be 27 or 28 and my color needs to be 28/29. Im using the warm color temo since neutral seems to blue. Anyway is raising my tint to 27 messing up my browns and such? im new to this tint stuff and filter stuff.

The 28 color level sometime seems a bit to saturated but turning down color really throws off the whole color calibration screen tint and color. What exactly am i looking for on this calbration screen arent all the boxes for color suppose to be the same shade of blue? also same with tint

Also On any of the calibration screens i tryed the yellow and one of the other non blue color is green via the blue filter. Is this normal? none of the blues have any green its just the yellow doesnt show up block its green via the blue filter. I really need some advice on all this filter stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.