1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help On start Menu

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by s3HaTeD, Jul 9, 2007.

1. s3HaTeD

s3HaTeD Member

Hello

I'm trying to Remove The Windows Logo From The Start Menu But I Cant Figure It Out Can Some One Help Me Out Or Is There No Way

Heres A Pic
    [​IMG]

2. Rickster0

Rickster0 Regular member

I doubt it lol its their mark for windows the only way i know for definite to change it would be to install a new theme with a different start feature.

3. s3HaTeD

s3HaTeD Member

Yea But Theres Np\o Theme I Like Or I Make My Own And Remove It But I Dont Know How To Make Them Dose Any One KNOw

4. jeffw224

jeffw224 Regular member

I have not done it myself for the start menu, but a program I have should do what you want.

It is called TClock Lite. Its main purpose is adjusting the time display on the taskbar. However, it also has options for customizing the start button and the start menu. I did customize the start button and it worked fine.

This is the softpedia link, if you want to try it:
    http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/TClock-Light-Download-27253.html

Once you have opened it, if you right click on the time diplay and choose "TClock Properties" and highlight "Start Menu" it will take you to a screen where you can insert your own image into the start menu background.

5. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member