1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on XMB Themes...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by benj1423, Aug 13, 2007.

1. benj1423

benj1423 Member

Sorry for this new thread but i hear the fuss that firmware higher than 3.50 cannot be downgraded... Its my brother's psp and I am the one who decided to make it 3.52 m33-2(not the official version), but i saw other owners psp version history and ive seen that they have downgraded their 3.52 m33-2 firmware to lower version.. But it can run psp iso and it is not the official sony version I also make it version 1.50 before making it 3.52 m33-2... Can you give some advice.. Thanks

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

DUH, of course it's not the official FW if it's M33! I had the same problem, I wanted to downgrade my 3.52 M33 so i tried with the recovery pack but no success so I downloaded CFW 3.40 OE-A and intsalled it using the OE/SE way (it's all in the ReadMe). And now, as you can see in my sig, I'm on CFW 3.40 OE-A. Now you can do what I did with any CUSTOM firmware (3.51 M33, 3.30 OE-A, 3.10 OE-A, 3.40 OE-A...). Not a Sony official firmware unless you want the 3.52 official firmware which no one reccomends.

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Wow, try to use grammar from the English language.

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

lol its like Borat's language :p

5. benj1423

benj1423 Member

Thanks for replying and Sorry for the wrong grammar coz im a filipino...
    I have another question.. Can i run gba roms and snes games on my psp?? I try to install gpsp and gba_bios bin and put my roms in the right folder but it still doesnt work..

6. benj1423

benj1423 Member

oh come on i know some kind hearted person will help me... ive already downgraded it to 3.40 oe-a but how can i put xmb themes and snes and gba emulator on it...

7. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

benj, try making a new thread asking how to put XMBs and then people will help cuz when u make a new thread it appears in "Threads without replies" so ppl know u need help but when u change the thread title, ppl dont c u in thread without replies cuz u already have replies. make a new thread

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007