1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help... online dubbed games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ceddie80, Feb 6, 2007.

1. ceddie80

ceddie80 Member

Hello, I'm a nubie... anyway, I've been trying to find online websites that dubb games for purchase. I want to get old nintendo games so I can play them on ps2. Does any one know of some websites? Thanks a bunch

2. croy00

croy00 Member

So you want to get old nintendo games dubbed so you can play them in your PS2. Hmmm. Here's an idea the PS2 can support a nintendo emulator and from there you can acquire pretty much any game you want for it just look for an (e) after the rom name and it will be translated into english already but still have all of the old nintendo feeling. Here I even did some research for you check this out.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/351999

3. steimy

steimy Active member

yeah, torrent sites have emulator discs for all kinds of systems.
    You will just need to find them since linking you to them is against forum rules.
    They also have roms and emulators for your PC as well.

But the ultimate in emulation would be owning an original modded Xbox. I have more old games on it then i could ever play.
    Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, NeoGeo, Atari, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced and many more.

4. ceddie80

ceddie80 Member

Thanks guys. I'm not electronically savvy, so I just wanted to find a place / website that does the downloading and burning to a CD. Guess I have to figure out how to do it myself. Thanks a lot for the tips anyway.