1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: PC Suite - Nokia 3220

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by xs_n0s, Dec 27, 2004.

1. xs_n0s

xs_n0s Member

hey guys, i am currently using the futuredial USB cable. It connects to my Nokia 3220 fine. I downloaded the USB drivers off futuredials site and im currently using the PC suite 6.41. The phone seems to be connected properlly as PC Suite tells me that it recognizes the phone as the nokia 3220. My problem is, when i go to transfer ringtones, under the "mobile phone" section, it says "no supported phone connected", meanwhile it tells me on another screen of PC Suite that my phone is connected and i am able to "sync" the phone successfully. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

P.S.- I think the problem is that i might have the wrong USB drivers, but i cant seem to find any drivers except these -> http://www.futuredial.com/support/d...USB_Drivers.htm (I used the one at the bottom "drivers for all other handsets")

2. jaded247

jaded247 Member

i think you have the wrong kind of cable? Nokias website shows the CA-42: Connectivity Adapter Cable for the Nokia 3220. I want one, but its $50. I have to have a data cable to get .amr ringtones on my 3220. Can't find any other way :(

3. fenty

fenty Member

Perhaps phone doesnt support the ringtones? Download any midi file and try to set it as ringtone and it shoud work. Midis are supported.

You get DKU-5 usb data cables for this phone for 8$ including shipping on E-bay. ;)

4. fenty

fenty Member

Perhaps phone doesnt support the ringtones? Download any midi file and try to set it as ringtone and it shoud work. Midis are supported.

You get DKU-5 usb data cables for this phone for 8$ including shipping on E-bay. ;)